Cedars Medical Centre is a GP surgery providing General Medical Services (GMS) to our patients in the heart of Alsager.
- Patient safety is our top priority; every patient is individual and is entitled to receive the highest standard of care available on the NHS. The clinical and administration staff wish to provide a bespoke service with an unrivalled reputation for setting the highest standards for general practice.
- We will use evidence-based approach to effective care that promotes a good quality of life. We have a strong emphasis on achieving positive outcomes; our process measures will enable judgement on progress which will be evaluated to verify continuous improvement.
- The practice will move from the status quo, we will regularly monitor our services we provide to ensure we make the necessary changes to aid the improvement of the clinical services we deliver. Employees of the surgery will regularly attend educational courses to keep abreast of new developments.
- We will be responsive in our care to meet the needs of our patient population. Our ethos of openness and integrity is instilled within our organisational culture. We will be honest and constructive in our reflection.
- Strong leadership, compassionate management, along with good governance structures will ensure the practice delivers high-quality person-centred care.
- We recognise the important of sustainable healthcare and are committed to encouraging and implementing this for the betterment of our current and future patients.
- We are enthusiastic healthcare professionals who are totally devoted to providing efficient, proactive care.